- If you subscribe to a newsletter or survey or a form or enter your information on our site we collect data from you.
- The information we collect from you, when you surf the website, respond to marketing communication, or when make a purchase or use certain site features in the following ways or above-mentioned actions to personalize your experience and deliver you the type of content and product offerings of your type, to tell you through emails about your order or products and services, to respond to your customer service requests way better than before.
- If you register or register on our site, you may be asked for the input of your details to help you with your insight with us.
- Alpha Nine LLC does not trade, sell, or otherwise supply to third parties your PII only if giving advance notice to the users. Hosting service providers and other parties who help us in our business operations, processing our website, or serving you are not included in this unless those parties take this information private. We may put information at the right time to enforce our site policies, protect our or others’ property, rights or safety or comply with the law.
- However, non-PII may be provided to other parties for marketing purposes.
- The CAN-SPAM Act is a principle that sets the law for commercial email, sets up needs for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent, and makes clear tough penalties for contraventions.
- Address information, answer to investigate, Market to our mailing list, or carry on with sending emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- The European resident can access the personal information and manage that your personal information is updated or deleted. If you exercise this right, please ask us through the contact information below. And if you are a European resident we note that we are operating your information to do agreements we might have with you or otherwise to continue our business interests listed above. Your information will be given outside of Europe, Canada, and the United States.
- The Site is not applicable for individuals under the age of 18.
- We do not change our information collection process and use practices when we see a DNT signal.
- When you place an order through the website, we will create your order Information and you can ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, or in case of any questions, or if you would like to complain, please contact us via the contact page.